Africa Online and Publications Library joins the rest of the world in celebrating World Tolerance Day.
The day was declared by UNESCO so as to spread tolerance and raise awareness of any intolerance that may be still be prevalent in the world today.
The endeavor is to make people acknowledge the diversity in cultures, and yet appreciate the beauty in different opinions, races, beliefs and ideas.
As AOPL we are playing an active role in observing Tolerance Day and beyond.
Thus, for our researchers across French-speaking Africa, our website is available in French.
In a bid to cater for Africa's linguistic diversity, we are looking forward to translating the site to Spanish, Portuguese and other languages spoken on the continent.
Africa Online & Publication Library values cultural diversity and representations of small as well as individual cultures, that is why it will spur linguistic variation.
Join our platform by:
1. Sign up https://www.africaopl.org/register OR sign in with Google or LinkedIn https://www.africaopl.org/login
2. Update your profile https://www.africaopl.org/account/profile
3. Connect with other AOPLIANS
4. Submit the works you have authored https://www.africaopl.org/dashboard#/
5. Have the works checked for suitability on our website.
6. Have the worked deposited on our repository https://www.africaopl.org/publications
7. Choose whether you want the works downloadable or not. You can put it on preview or decided only to show the abstract, summary or excerpt to visitors. If the find interest in your work, they can contact you on how to go about obtaining a copy.